Department of Law, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (MAIMS), under the aegis of IQAC, is organizing a Value Added Course on Criminal Law from August 22 to September 9, 2022 in online mode.
MAIMS was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Department of Law was established in 2017 as a unit of the Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies.
The organizers are inviting the students pursuing B.A.LL.B, B.B.A.LL.B, and LL.M in any stream to register and participate in the value-added course on Criminal Law.
AREAS TO BE COVERED
- Juvenile Justice System – Critical Analysis
- Gender-Based Violence in India
- Murder Versus Culpable Homicide
- Confession: Will it lead to Conviction?
- Bail Jurisprudence India
- Child Abuse Laws in India
- Punishing Inchoate Crimes
- Conviction Under 498A – A Study
- Rights and Safeguards of Arrested / Accused Persons
- Stages of Criminal Trial
- How Far Can You Take the Right of Private Defence?
- Importance of Dying Declaration
- Bargaining for Your Life – Law of Plea Bargaining in India
- Fair Investigation: Sine Qua Non for Fair Trial
- Victimology: An Emerging Discipline
- International Criminal Law & Procedure
- Cross-Examining a Witness: Supreme Skill of a Lawyer
- Restorative Justice: A Burgeoning Theory in India
- Marvels of Forensic Science in Solving Criminal Cases
- Custodial Violence in India: Law & Practice
- Please register for the course through the link given at the end of this post latest by August 20, 2022
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis with limited seats!
- Registration Fee:
- For MAIMS Students: INR 300
- For Others: INR 500
- Dates of the Course: August 22 to September 9, 2022
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Time: 4 PM to 5:30 PM
August 20, 2022
+91 70428 60645
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.