The Moot Court Society of Law Centre II, Faculty of Law, DU is organising the S.K. PURI MEMORIAL INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION ‘ JUSTIFIED ‘ 2022 from July 15 – 17, 2022 in virtual mode.
Justified has had prestigious institutions participating since its inception in 2015. 2018 with a welcome collaboration between the office of Mr Sacchin Puri, senior advocate and the Moot Court Society of Law Centre II , to bring forth the very first S.K. Puri Moot. The editions have been judged by Hon’ble Justice A.K. Pathak, Justice Vibhu Bhakru, Justice A.K. Sikri, and Justice Siddharth Mridul.
- All students who have enrolled in a full – time 3- year LLB programme or a 5 year integrated LLB programme or LLM programme from a recognised university shall be eligible to participate in the competition.
- Only one team can register from a particular college or institution for participation.
- Students pursuing Diploma Courses or Certificate Courses are not eligible to participate.
- Only one team per college shall be accepted
All prospective participating teams shall register for the competition through the Registration Form given at the end of this post
Register or before June 15 2022, 11:59 PM.
- Winner Team : INR 51,000
- Runner’s Up Team : INR 40,000
- Best Memorial ( Respondent ) : INR 20,000
- Best Memorial ( Petitioner ) : INR 20,000
- Best Speaker Prelims : INR 15,000
- Second Best Speaker Prelims : INR 10,000
- Best Speaker Finals : INR 15,000
The oral rounds of the competition shall be held online via Zoom .
- Last date fir registration and payment of fee : June 15, 2022
- Last date for seeking clarifications : June 20, 2022
- Release of clarifications : June 23, 2022
- Last date for submission of memorial : July 2, 2022
- Inauguration : July 15, 2022
- Oral rounds : July 16 to 17, 2022
For updates and further information write at email@example.com ; or contact:
- Himanshu Bansal (Deputy Convener ) at +91 78375 65654
- Vivek Maheshwari (Deputy Convener ) at +91 6437 72865
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BROCHURE AND REGISTER
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-