Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Export Control Legal Advisor
The importance and footprint of IT is growing in general and is also an increasing part of our customer offering and with this development Export Control is increasingly critical
The Export Control Advisor will work with Project Managers, Service Managers and business stakeholders to ensure Tetra Pak is compliant with relevant legislation. A task that requires not only IT expertise, but also good understanding about how the world around us evolve and the impact of politics in Tetra Pak’s every day commercial operations. Do you have what it takes? We have an interesting opportunity for a person hungry to grow in new IT related areas – and we are committed to make you successful.
What You Will Do
Purpose of the role:
- To together with the operational managers, ensure the business operation is compliant to the Tetra Pak Group Export Control Policy, for area of responsibility.
- To together with the operational managers, drive the implementation of Export Control capabilities and for continuous improvements within the business operation, and by this mitigate Export Control risks and make Export Control a competitive advantage for its operation and for Tetra Pak.
- To be the first point of contact for Export Control related matters in the business operations and to ensure that Export Control routines and requirements are followed to comply with Export Control sanctions, laws and regulations.
As Export Control Advisor, you will:
- Be the first point of contact in the business operation and provide operational support
- Implement Export Control capabilities and requirements in the operation and drive continuous improvements
- Identify competence need and deliver trainings in own organisation
- Continuously monitor and mitigate risks by assessing that Export Control requirements are adhered to in the operations
- Support completion of Export Control activities in the operation such as Classification, Counterparty Screening check, Sanctioned Country controls (incl. de minimis calculation) and License Application
- Ensure information and requirements from the central Export Control organisation reach relevant functions in the operations
- Impact analysis on the business operation due to new and changed Export Control regulations while assessing potential Export Control compliance risks
- Self-assessment and risk management according to the Governance Risk and Compliance Process
- Ensure updated management system and availability of needed documentation and evidence for audit traceability
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- Degree in any of the following: Engineering, Finance/Business, Law, Transport & Logistics, Trade Management
- Very good understanding about IT in general and the processes around it.
- Knowledge and experience from Export Control work in relevant area such as:
- UN, EU and US Export Control Sanctions and laws & regulations
- Export Control classification
- Sanctioned Country controls incl. de minimis calculations
- Counterparty Screening
- License Applications
- Risk & Quality management
- Capabilities support and improvement
- Manifest successfully the key Leadership Behaviors, such as:
- Dynamic e.g. hyper-aware of the external market, ability to work across borders in a diversified environment
- Productive e.g. able to drive and own tasks with integrity while building trust
- Capable e.g. continuous improvement & change management
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/
This job posting expires on 13th August 2021.
For queries about your application contact Hemlata Chotrani
For regular updates, join us: