ASHA AKANKSHA FOUNDATION is a non-government organization established in the year 2013 working to spread awareness in the society and provide quality education to those who are void of it. Free education, craft classes, dance classes, menstrual hygiene camps are some such initiatives taken by us. We make sure that all our actions and undertakings help in creating awareness on various societal issues which are of grave importance such as gender equality, women empowerment, child labor and more.
We have organized various competitions and surveys to spread more awareness and make people more involved in their social, economic and political environment, such as a National Essay Writing Competitions to enhance writing skills among the students and draw attention towards issues like gender equality and law enforcement; PPT making competitions regarding the elections and the politics behind them; a photography competitions capturing the lives of innocent children who are robbed of their childhood and forced to work as laborers and servants. These are just some of the many initiatives that we have planned with an aim to make the youth of our country sensitive and alert about these issues which are rooted deep inside the veins of our nation. These competitions are open to all professionals and students. The goal is to spread awareness on such an enormous scale, that one day we can eradicate these issues and make our world a better place.
Intern On the basis of CV, intern teams and job are fixed. In case of large no. of application along with CV short listing, there will be task based selection also.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Any student from any university/college/institute
- Fresher’s can also apply
- Excellent oral,written and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Eager to work for social issues
- Compulsory attendance at 5 training sessions held via online mode and fulfill tasks set out by supervisor from time to time which can be any from the following.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write content for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Certificate of internship to all those who complete the internship.
- Certificate of merit to the best intern along with acknowledgement of their efforts on our social accounts.
- An offer to become a member based on your performance.
- Exemplary performers may get awarded for their hard work and dedication.
- Opportunities for publications and be part of journals/ books.
- Slot 1: 15th May 2021- 30th June 2021
- Slot 2: 1st July-15th August 2021
Work from home Apply through- Google Form link is available on our website aafngo.org ( Click on join us). Benefits of joiningIt is an amazing opportunity to learn how an NGO is managed and to understand it’s working . We have hired alot of interns and they work hard and learn alot before finishing. Many have either extended their duration or have become a member. For reviews and our testimonials you can check our you tube page.