Faculty of Law, GLS University is organising Shri I.M. Nanavati Memorial National Moot Court Competition from January 20 to 22, 2022, and is accepting registrations for the same.
GLS University has been established with the objective of providing an ideal and creative learning environment and continuing the tradition of excellence in the education of the sponsoring body of the University, viz., Gujarat Law Society (GLS) Gujarat Law Society, established in the year 1927, is one of the largest and oldest educational institutions in the State of Gujarat.
In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves with the Registration forms duly signed by the heads of the institution along with the fees of Rs.2500/-per team.
Any team requiring accommodation will have to pay registration fees of Rs. 5000/-. Any form received after the last day of registration will not be allowed.
- Release of Moot Problem for Shri I.M. Nanavati Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2022-23: October 3, 2022
- Last date for Provisional Registration Via email email@example.com: November 1, 2022
- Last date for Registration of the Institution via e-mail and Google form Link: November 5, 2022
- Last date for sending Clarifications: November 15, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials (soft copy Word and PDF format) (By uploading memorials on Google Form): January 10, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of hard copy of the Memorials (2 copies from each side): January 16, 2023
- Orientation of the Event Researcher’s Test: January 20, 2023
- Inauguration Preliminary Round Quarterfinal Round Semi-final Round: January 21, 2023
- Final Round Valedictory Ceremony: January 22, 2023
Total Cash Prize of Rs. 5 Lacs and 46 Thousand divided as follows:
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of 2,25,000 along with Trophy and E-Certificate
- Trophy and E-Certificate to the First Runners Up Team: Cash Prize of 1,50,000 along with Trophy and E-Certificate
- Trophy and E-Certificate to Best Advocate (Petitioner & Respondent): Cash Prize of 50,000 along with Trophy and E-Certificate
- Trophy and E-Certificate to Best Memorial (Petitioner & Respondent): Cash Prize of 25,000 along with Trophy and E-Certificate
- Trophy and E-Certificate to Best Researcher: Cash Prize of 21,000 along with Trophy and E-Certificate
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.