About Advocate Parveen Kumar Agarwal
Parveen Kumar Aggarwal is having 25+ years of experience in the practice of law. After passing his LL.B. from Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi in the year 1995, he started practising mainly at trial courts. Since 2010, he is practising mainly at Appellate Courts including Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, Delhi District Courts, NCDRC, NCLT and other Tribunals. The chambers of Parveen Kumar Aggarwal are looking for senior Associates.
- Enrolment with the Bar Council.
- 1-2 PQE: 5+ Years
- The Candidate shall draft, file and appear before courts across Delhi NCR.
- They would be required to handle matters end to end.
- The candidate with diversified experience in civil/commercial litigation on the original as well as appellate sides.
- The candidate should have sound experience in arbitration matters.
- The Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
Commensurate with their experience and skill set.
Interested candidates can send applications (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-