About Atal Seva Sansthan
Atal Seva Sansthan aim to narrow down the rate of illiteracy in the country. Here, they aim to bring the best out of the minds of the imaginative youth and the matured adults in order to create opportunities for the all-around development of India’s population.
Inspired by our very own Former Prime Minister and Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, they look forward to taking a step towards a balanced development of thought and mind among the people of the country. They look forward to creating a strong, tolerant, and skilled India, shining as it did in his vision for the country.
About the Internship
- The opportunity aims to provide internships to students in the field of law, policy, and psephology. The internship will focus on building around the research and writing skills of the applicants.
- The applicants will be provided with mentorship sessions and the program will aim to refine their research skills.
- The program aims to create a larger study on contemporary issues in the country and the world. Moreover, it will look to improve their writing skills and help them draft their opinions better.
- The program will require applicants to give 5-7 hours in a week, which can be self-paced. Thus, making the internship flexible.
- Students pursuing their graduation are eligible to apply for the internship.
- Students from years 1 to 3 are preferable.
All the interns will be provided with a rated certificate on the basis of their performance.
Link to Apply
For queries, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp @8400786111.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.