About the Institute
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) was established in 2000 by Dr. S.C. Vats, an educationist, to realize the words of Swami Vivekananda: “Man Making, Character Building, and Nation Building.” Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) is committed to realizing these words of Swami Vivekananda and providing quality professional education.
About Centre for Intellectual Property Rights
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (“CIPR”) was established to enhance the Intellectual Property knowledge base. The foundation of the Centre was laid in the year 2020 under the aegis of Prof. (Dr.) Neeru Nakra. The Centre aims to support academic and policy-oriented dialogue in the individual and intersectional areas of innovation and Intellectual Property.
About the Quiz
Keeping the objective of establishment in mind and to celebrate World Intellectual Property Day, CIPR is organizing a Quiz on Intellectual Property Rights. The main aim of the quiz is to provide a platform to the participants to test their knowledge in the field and develop an in-depth understanding of the subject in a distinct yet effective way.
General Details of the Quiz
- Date: April 26, 2022
- Mode and Platform: The event will take place via Online mode on the ‘Quizizz’ platform.
- The Winner will get exciting prizes and an E-Certificate of Appreciation.
- All registered participants shall also be given an E-Certificate of Participation.
Who can Participate?
The registration for the quiz is open for Law students from all semesters.
Registration and Payment Details
Register through the link given- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBY7VxitchPY6Krxy0bk1slNaxGx8UxheHH057PFgQPdjfOw/viewform
Registration Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Name: Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Technical Campus
- Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Branch: F1U/42 Block, Pitampura, New Delhi- 110034
- Account Number: 50100199004255
- IFSC: HDFC 0001657
After the payment has been deposited in the above bank account, please-
- Upload the screenshot of the payment in the registration form, and
- Mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the student
- Enrolment Number
- Programme/ Course
- Institute/University or College
- Amount Paid
- UTR number & reference number generated after payment is successfully made
- Name of the Account holder from whose account payment has been made
- Account number from which payment has been made, and
- Date of Transaction
- Kindly Note: Uploading the Screenshot of Payment in the registration form and mailing it with the details mentioned above on the provided e-mail id is mandatory, failing which the registration may be canceled at the organizers’ discretion.
Whatsapp: (Labh Mishra)- 83688 84582
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.