CEERA NLSIU BANGALORE with the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE is conducting Professor VS Mallar Memorial legal aid competition
The legal aid competition stands to provide an important platform to encourage performance in the legal aid community.
- STREET PLAYS: Each participating team shall conduct 2 street plays in the regional language on the legal landscape on Domestic violence, child abuse, child marriages, right of elderly citizens
- JUN SUNWAII: The jun sunwaii shall be tested on the level of mobilization, crowdsourcing, and level of discussions including the quality of stakeholders.
- VILLAGE/ COMMUNITY HALTS: Each participating team will be required to submit a report on the activities conducted in the course of the village halt
- VILLAGE ADALATS: The topics shall include: domestic violence, child abuse, child marriages, right of elderly citizens
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR THE FINAL REPORT TO BE SUBMITTED
- Should be in word format
- Times new roman, size 12 with 1.5 spacing
- The footnotes should be in 10 with 1 spacing
- Justified alignment with no page borders with a declaration signed by the HOD
A faculty coordinator, a student coordinator, and a core team of 8 other students
INR 4000, Deadline: June 15, 2022
- BEST LEGAL AID CLINIC: INR 25000
- FIRST RUNNERS UP: INR 20000
- SECOND RUNNERS UP: INR 15000
- BEST RURAL LEGAL AID CLINIC: INR 15000
- BEST FACULTY COORDINATOR AWARD: INR 10000
- BEST ALL INDIA LEGAL AID CLINIC STUDENT LAWYER: INR 10000
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.