About the Organiser
The event is organized by Christ Academy Institute of Law, Bengaluru in association with the Centre for
Environmental Law, Education Research and Advocacy (CEERA), National Law School of India University,
Bengaluru (NLSIU) under the aegis of the Chair on Urban Poor and the Law, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
About the Competition
Public Policy is the tool of the executive to fulfill the dreams and aspirations of the Constitutional Framers.
Policy drafting and policy formulation are regarded as the primary step of any planning process for
development. Participation of citizens while drafting a policy is very pertinent, especially in a democracy like ours as it is believed that democracy is a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.
In order to inculcate a sense of participation in policy-making among the youth, Christ Academy Institute of Law, Bengaluru in association with CEERA, NLSIU under the Chair on Urban Poor and the
Law, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India is organizing a Policy Case Drafting
- The Policy Drafting competition is open for all the students enrolled in 5-year or 3-year LL.B and LL.M programme.
- There is no cap on registration on number of teams from a college/University.
- A team shall be composed of two students only.
The registration fee for a team is INR 200 (Rs. Two Hundred Only).
Interested participants may register by filling in the google form – the link for which is provided at the end of this post.
All registrations shall be done latest by February 25th, 2022.
- The language of the submission should be in English.
- The word limit of Policy Submission should be between 3000-4000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- The draft shall not reveal the identity of the participants, whatsoever. For submission, a team code shall be given by organisers which shall be the mark of identity.
- The submission of the draft policy is to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent on or before March 14, 2022, 11:59 PM with subject line “Public Policy Case Submission.
Fee Details (if any)
Registration fee: Rs. 200
Account Details for Fee Payment
- College Name – Christ Academy Institute of Law
- Bank Account Name – Christ Academy Institute of Law
- Name of the Bank – South Indian Bank
- Bank Account Number – 841053000000588.00
- IFSC Code – SIBL0000841
- Branch Name – Christ Academy Extn
- Email ID – email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Address- Christ Nagar,Hullahalli,Begur-Koppa Road, Sakkalawara Post, Bengaluru -560083
- Bank Account Type – Savings
- Taluk – Bangalore South
- District – Banglore Urban
Prizes (if any)
- All participants will be provided with a certificate of participation.
- The winning team will be awarded a sum of Rs. 5000/- and a certificate of merit.
February 25, 2022
- Registration deadline: February 25, 2022
- Submission Deadline: March 14, 2022
- Presentation Round: March 21, 2022
Dr. Irfan Rasool Najar
- Email id: email@example.com
- Phone No. 9573112185
- Ms. Maanyaa Anand – firstname.lastname@example.org, 9811005610
- Ms. Surima Singh – email@example.com, 7260942123
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.