About British High Commission
The British High Commission in India maintains and develops relations between the UK and India. A British High Commission is a British diplomatic mission, equivalent to an embassy, found in countries that are members of the Commonwealth of Nations. Their general purpose is to provide diplomatic relationships as well as travel information, passports, dual citizenship information, and other services between Commonwealth states.
All applicants are required to mandatorily fill out the complete online application form including the employment and educational details, experience-based segment and the behaviours and technical/ professional skills-based questions. We will be thoroughly reviewing the application forms only for all the required details. Forms that are incomplete in any respect will not be considered while shortlisting for the next stage.
Intellectual Property Office
Main purpose of job
Provide support for the Senior Intellectual Property Attache by;
- Shadowing the IP attaché to understand their role.
- Responding to enquiries signposting available support for UK businesses on IP in India.
- Preparing notes and reports on meetings and projects and conducting administrative tasks supporting the IP attaché.
- Supporting the activities of the Trade Policy Team at BHC Delhi.
Roles and responsibilities
At the end of the Internship, the post holder will;
- Understand the importance of providing IP support for UK businesses trading, or wishing to trade in India
- Understand the cross-government work of the UK in delivering business support (FCDO / DIT / BEIS)
- Understand the work across government, industry and academia carried out by the IP attaché
- Prepare notes, minutes and documents in support of the above
- Be able to confidently explain the ambitions of the UK government, the IPO of the UK and the Trade Policy Team BHC Delhi
- Have a working knowledge of the UK trade teams based across India.
- Qualified to degree level (at least Bachelor’s) in law;
- At least have 1-2 years of experience in providing IP support.
INR 30,444 per month
Number of vacancies
9 May 2023
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-