About Ashok Kriplani
Adv Ashok Kriplani is an insolvency professional with of experience 6 years and an advocate with 12 years of experience. Currently, he is working on one case under the purview of the insolvency and bankruptcy code.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the office work of insolvency professionals and advocates
- Assist to carry out work on the legal front
- Work to represent clients in court and national company law tribunals or before government agencies
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases using knowledge of legal precedents
- Manage to do the miscellaneous field work apart from the office work
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
Number of openings
This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 2000 per performance based).
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-