The Society for Quiz, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organizing a National Online Quiz Competition on the topic “Intellectual Property Rights”.
One of the oldest universities in India, Panjab University (PU) established in Lahore in 1882, has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts, and sports. The glorious traditions of the University established during more than 138 years of its service to the nation are a source of inspiration for the present generation of faculty members and students.
Any student pursuing any course in any college or University across India may participate in the quiz.
- All the questions in the quiz will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) format.
- The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between the participants. ·
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side. ·
- The participants of the event will be added by the team of SFQ in the Quiz WhatsApp group for the purpose of this event.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the quiz.
- Last Date of Registration: August 23 2022 Tuesday (11:59 PM)
- Quiz Competition (Round I): August 26 2022 Friday (3:00-4:00 PM)
- Result Declaration (Round I): August 27 2022 Saturday
- Quiz Competition (Round II): August 28 2022 Sunday
- Result Declaration (Round II): August 28 2022 Sunday
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.