About the quiz
The Constitution Law Studies Committee, School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University, Pune Lavasa) is organizing National Level Online Quiz Competition named as “Conquizor”, on the occasion of 72nd Constitution Day on 26 November, 2021.
Attributes and scheme of Conquizor
- The format of the quiz will be ‘Objective Questions’ consisting of multiple-choice questions, true-false an assertion- reasoning questions.
- The participants need to register for the quiz via the Google Registration Form given.
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side.
- The Confirmation mail will have the link to join the WhatsApp Group upon which all the important updates regarding the quiz will be sent.
- There will be Two Rounds to be conducted under the aegis of Conquizor via Online mode.
- Both the rounds will be held via Google Forms.
- There will be no negative marking for the quiz.
- Organisers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration process.
Round I rules:
- All participants are required to attempt the Round I of the Quiz via Google Form Link sent on the WhatsApp Group made for the purpose.
- This round will be held on November 27, 2021 (4:30-5:00 PM).
- Round I will consist of 75 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The results of the same will be declared on November 27 by 10:00 PM on WhatsApp group made for the purpose.
Round II rules:
- The Top 15 participants from Round-I will be sent another confirmation mail containing a link to join a new WhatsApp Group for the Round II Quiz.
- This round will be held on November 29, 2021 (4:30-4:45 PM)
- Round II of the Quiz will be via Google Form Link sent on the WhatsApp Group made for the purpose.
- Round II will consist of 30 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The results of the final round will be announced on 3rd December, 2021 in the concluding ceremony from 4 PM to 5 PM.
• 1st Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 750 + Certificate of Merit (E- Certificate)
• 2nd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 500 + Certificate of Merit (E- Certificate)
• Top 10 winners will get a Certificate of Recognition (E- Certificate)
• All the Participants of the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation (E- Participate).
- In case of tie in marks, the participant who submitted the quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 2.
- In case same marks are scored by 2 participants, then those 2 will be declared as Top 2.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The decision of organizers shall be final and binding in all matters.
In case of any queries, please write to email@example.com or contact:
Siva Tejaswini Aleti: 8431930243 (Student Convenor)
Anchal Jaiswal: 7275331171 (Student Convenor)