“WE ARE REGISTERED UNDER MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. UAM NO: UP03D0049755”
ANUMAARGA is a innovative-novel legal platform that aims to provide ‘LEGAL-AID’ and ‘LEGAL-EDUCATION’ over a single platform. Team ANUMAARGA is led by its visionary leader Mr. Deepanshu Raj ideas to democratize the way India learns and simplify the first step towards justice (legal-aid).It provides a different portal for lawyers to communicate within its community or with people in need of Justice with intent to increase the quality of legal aid while keeping in check the costs involved. In short, It tries to serve the vision of uniting lawyers willing to provide legal aid with people in need of it. Also, this application is designed for passionate learners to explore and monitor the strategic landscape of legal field.
About program –
Our interns will be eligible for the following perks-
- All interns shall be awarded with a certificate after successful completion of the Internship.
- Task Report of each intern shall be provided after completion of task by the interns.
- The top 10 participants shall get a chance to publish their article on our website, subject to qualification of Terms and conditions.
- 10% discount in the upcoming events of Anumaarga
- And much more….
Rules and Regulations:
The students have to keep in mind these rules while pursuing their internship: –
- The students shall be given certain tasks to be done within a specified amount of time. If they fail to complete such tasks, it shall lead to their disqualification.
- Misbehavior on the part of any student shall not be entertained and strict action shall be taken against them.
- All the details provided by the student in their CV should be true.
- Please note that all the interns must have minimum qualification marks for receiving the internship certificate.
Eligibility Criteria –
The student(s) should currently be pursuing their Bachelor`s Degree in law, either in 3 year LL. B course or 5 year integrated LL. B course from any recognized university.
Contact Number, Email Id and Place of residence.
Total Intake and Time Period-
The total intake of participants shall be 20 and the total time period of the internship shall be one month.
Mail your CV along with a writing sample of not more than 1000 words at
Last Date for Registration- September 25, 2020.
Release of list of selected students– September 28’2020. Commencement of Internship Program– 1 October, 2020. End date of Internship- 30 October, 2020.
For any query,
Mail on: Internship.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piyush Sharma – 9140576670
- Utkarsh Shubham- 72960 29460