About the firm:
Founded by Adv. Mamta Mishra and Adv. Sushma, VS Legal Associates is a well established law firm that is engaged in diversified practice areas for two decades. Services include dispute resolution, corporate M&A and commercial advisory, project finance and infrastructure, banking, IBC, employment laws, real estate, industrial disputes, criminal litigation, commercial litigation, arbitration and outsourcing of legal services. The Firm is known for its expertise on pre-litigation strategies, to address potential or threatened disputes. The Firm also has extensive experience in advising promoter families on family trusts, family offices, settlements and partitions and creating governance structures for smooth succession. The Firm is known for its strength in managing critical litigation matters in any part of the country, thanks to its unparalleled network. The Firm also has an international reach and national coverage through its association with various law firms based in the respective countries.
The team at VSL, has international pedigree, a sound appreciation of commercial issues and a deep understanding of local realities. Values, collaboration and practical solutions are at the heart of VSL. Every client is a long term relationship at VSL. A client at VSL, receives the full expertise of the Firm, across practice areas, thanks to the highly collaborative nature of the Firm. The Partners are trusted advisors to Founders, Family Offices, CXOs and General Counsel, and are known to deliver quality and value through practical and innovative legal solutions that help our clients succeed.
About the internship programme at VSLA:
- It is an online internship. The interns shall be required to be active on email at all times for tasks & assignments.
- The interns ought to be able to contribute a minimum of 6 hours a day.
- It is not a paid internship. Stipend is discretionary, based on work.
- Must know basic drafting & vetting of documents.
- Strong research skills especially in procedural aspects & commercial laws.
- Should have a prior experience of reviewing & editing of legal documents & write ups.
- Should have access to legal databases like Manupatra or SCC online.
Duration of Internship:
March 2021. 30 days, 6 working days a week.
Upto 4 interns.
How to Apply:
Email your CV & Cover at email@example.com