About the Law Firm:
KPA brings both global expertise and homegrown experience to handle even the toughest of cases. KPA works to provide a bridge between both the US and India. Its attorneys are licensed in the state of New York as well as the courts of India and handle legal matters involving both jurisdictions.
At KPA, they work tirelessly to provide their clients with the most effective services with the fastest turnaround time. Their attorneys work around the clock to ensure you receive top-of-the-line service quickly – fulfilling your legal needs within the lowest time and smallest budget possible.
It opened its doors in early 2017, to serve the growing channel of trade and migration between the United States and India. The firm handles a variety of legal matters in its specialities – including advisory and transactional matters. Its attorneys are also qualified and capable arbitrators and mediators.
- Commercial/Business Law
- Content Generation
- India and US Laws
Law Students in 3rd Year onwards
Period of Internship:
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
(Extension will be given to meritorious interns.)
About the Internship:
- Interns will be required to do extensive research work.
- Candidate should have a sense of responsibility and be punctual with the completion of tasks.
Day-to-day responsibilities shall include:
- Drafting, vetting, reviewing agreements, memos etc.
- Performing extensive research in data privacy laws, Life sciences, AI and tech, IPR Etc.
- Preparing memos and articles/blogs for the firms’ websites.
- Handling similar other miscellaneous work.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may email their CV to “email@example.com” with the subject “Application for Internship- [Month(s)] 2023”
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-