Indian Law Society, Pune is organizing a diploma course on corporate laws.
ILS Law College, or in its full name Indian Law Society’s Law College, is a government-aided law school in Pune, India. It was established in 1924 and offers courses that include three-year and five-year degrees. ILS is located on Law College Road, Pune. The college was aided by The Ford Foundation.
II year onwards, any graduate, professional
- Fundamentals of Company Law
- Management and control of a Company
- Reconstruction and closure of a company
- Allied laws (overview), Commercial Courts Act, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
- Competition Law, SEBI regulations, IP and Cryptocurrency.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.