About SGT University, Faculty was Law
The Faculty of Law at SGT University was established in the year 2014 with the mission of providing quality legal education to students coming from diverse social and cultural backgrounds. Our main objective is to provide a stimulating and academically rich environment to students, so that they can be groomed into becoming enlightened and hardworking legal professionals to compete with the best at the National and International levels.
About Certificate Course
The Faculty of law, SGT University has currently five courses- B.A.LL.B, B.B.A.LL.B, LL.B, LL.M, and Ph.D. In order to expand the outreach and also to generate revenue, the law department proposes to launch a series of online certificate courses for the law professionals including scholars, students, working, faculty and others. To begin with, the Faculty of law has prepared a proposal to launch the first course entitled the Online Maritime law Certificate Course; the highlights of the course are as follows-
- Course- Online Certificate course on Maritime law
- Nature- Online and Certificate
- Duration- 3 months (every Saturday and Sunday)
- Target Audience- For faculty, Professionals, Students, Scholars, legal and other courses Aspirants
- Resource Person- Professors from Government University, Professors from NLU’s, Professors from Faculty of law, SGT University, Associates from reputed Law Firms.
- Course Fees
- Outside Faculty, Academicians, Research Scholars- 5000/-
- In house Faculty, Academicians, Research Scholars- 4000/-
- Outside Students- 3500/-
- In house Students- 2500/-
- Date of Commencement- 15January 2022 to 27 March 2022
- Certificate- Awarded a certificate under the seal of SGT University
Since, the course would be online there is no significant `overhead cost except for computer terminal for coordinator, cost of stationery, brochure. On approval, an advertisement will be released digitally as well as in print media, our Home television SGT Times has also requested to on AIR the program. A dedicated team of Faculty has been identified to coordinate the course.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.