School of Law, Starex University is organizing an International Faculty Development Program (IFDP) on “Advanced Research Methodology in New Emerging Trends & Technology: A Socio-Legal Approach” from July 18 to 23, 2022.
The FDP aims to provide the participants with an opportunity to acquire knowledge about contemporary developments that are taking place in various dimensions of Law as well as other relevant areas and inculcate and enhance the abilities of the faculty members to carry out independent research, write successful research projects, and finally to update them about the recent developments that have been in different areas with respect to technology, by adopting the socio-legal approach.
Finally, the whole exercise will enhance the multilateral thinking approach & will impart the capability to look into different aspects of research with a multi-directional approach.
Advanced Research Methodology in New Emerging Trends & Technology: A Socio-Legal Approach
Faculty Members, Researchers, Legal Experts, and other professionals from all Universities/ Institutes/ Departments/ Schools/ Colleges, and Master‘s/Postgraduate students from the law, economics, management, commerce, and allied disciplines.
- Date: July 18 to 23, 2022
- Time: 10:00AM to 11:00AM- First Session, 1:00PM to 2:00PM- Second Session
- Mode: Online
- Platform: Google Meet/Zoom
- Limit: 100 participants
- E-certificate will be provided to those who will attend all the sessions (90% of attendance is mandatory).
- E-certificate will be sent via e-mail within 10 days from the end of this program.
- A Feedback Form will be shared after each session which is to be filled mandatorily.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register.
The registration fee is INR 500/-
July 17, 2022
+91 82338 36529
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.