Intellectual Property Analysis and Advocacy Centre (IPAAC), National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is conducting a One Day workshop, virtually in collaboration with Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) a professional body under the aegis of the Department for Promotion of industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) is a professional body under the aegis of the Department for Promotion of industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT). It ensures a focused action on issues related to IPRs and addresses the 7 identified objectives as a policy. CIPAM assists in simplifying and streamlining IP processes, apart from undertaking steps for furthering IPR awareness, commercialization, and enforcement.
- SESSION ONE – 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- Topic: A Detailed Discussion on Intellectual Property Enforcement
- Speaker – Mr. Dhruv Maingi, Director, Netrika.
- About the Topic:
- Intellectual Property Rights are an essential ingredient of economic development in today’s world serving as an integral resource for the protection of the creators and the consumers of many goods and services today and ensuring that a strict check can be placed on the proliferation and distribution of counterfeit products within market spaces. The enforcement of these very same Rights is a highly crucial process and this program will enable participants to gain awareness about the different methods of enforcement and their impacts to better enrich them in the field of Intellectual Property.
- The program encourages students to build their awareness of Intellectual Property and its enforcement to educate as to its importance and challenge their own understanding of the subject.
- SESSION TWO: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Topic: Informative Session on Copyright Societies In India
- Speaker – Ms. Sonal Chhablani, Senior Associate, Sai Krishna & Associates.
- About the Topic:
- Within the field of Intellectual property, Copyright is one of the most crucial elements providing essential protections to creators for the rights and benefits of their own works and serving as an effective tool to ensure the enforcement of these rights. The different intricacies of copyrights are a crucial piece of knowledge for all individuals seeking a future within the field of Intellectual property and are a must-know for those aiming to be professionals within the field of intellectual property rights.
- The program will go into detail about the different nuances of copyright societies within India and the different functions performed by them to provide knowledge and spread awareness about the processes behind the registration and operation of copyrights in India and will serve to expand upon the knowledge of all those who attend the program
- Register for the program through the google-form link provided at the end of the post.
- Kindly note that after registration, a confirmation email containing the information about joining the meeting will be sent to the email-ids; the same are requested to be followed to join the session on September 1st.
- All participants shall be provided with a certificate after the successful conclusion of the event, and the confirmation of their filling up feedback.
- Participants are requested to fill out the registration form with the utmost care. The certificates shall reflect the data entered in the sheet, and no changes can be entertained later due to the large volume of certificates to be made.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.