NMIMS School of laws is organizing a national twitter conference.
The event is being organized by the CyberCell committee at SVKM’s NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law. SVKM first established Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in 1981. Top ranked Multi-disciplinary University with Category 1 status given by UGC and A+ Accreditation by NAAC with 3.56 CGPA. It is known for its consistent academic quality and research-focused approach towards holistic education. Established in 1981, NMIMS is today recognized as a globally reputed university with strong industry ties
The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (KPMSOL) of SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University) established in the year 2013 approved by the Bar Council of India aims to provide quality legal education in order to meet the aforementioned challenges.
Students, Academicians, PhD Scholars and Professionals are all eligible to participate in the event.
- Last Day to Submit Poster Abstracts: 8th September, 2022.
- Last Day to pay Registration fees for final presentation: 10th September, 2022.
- Date of the Twitter Conference: 16th-17th September, 2022.
- The submission of papers must be done through the registration link. To register for the event, Click here
- Additionally, the participants must email a soft copy of their submission to us at – email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.