About the Committee
The Legal Aid and Awareness Committee (LAAC) is a student run body of National Law University Jodhpur which works towards imparting practical knowledge and information regarding the basic legal rights and remedies to the masses.
About the Competition
As the name suggests, the Lex Quest Essay Writing Competition aims to motivate the school students to develop an understanding of the legal regime in India. The purpose of the Competition is to make students think and increase their knowledge about important yet unexplored areas of our day-to-day life.
- Participant Category 1: Class 9th and 10th
- Participant Category 2: Class 11th and 12th
- Both categories have been allotted different topics to write upon.
- Co-authorship of the essay is not allowed.
Category 1: Virtual education: Impact on students and suitability in India?
Category 2: Impact of New Education Policy: Are further reforms needed?
The participants can register for the essay competition by paying a nominal fee of ₹ 100 by the registration deadline, i.e. September 26, 2020.
The fee can be paid through Paytm or Google Pay on the number, 9905671255.
Additionally, the participant shall email the screenshot of the payment on firstname.lastname@example.org along with the declaration for participation.
Students interested in participating shall send an email to email@example.com on or before September 26th, 2020, after which no consent shall be considered. The consent can be sent by schools on behalf of their students or by students individually.
How to Submit?
- The participants have to submit their essays on or before October 16, 2020, by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the email should read: Submission of Essay_Name of the Participant_Category 1/Category 2.
- In case two copies are submitted by the participant, the copy of the draft submitted last will be considered for evaluation.
- No submission shall be accepted after 23:59 hours of October 16, 2020.
E-mail ID: email@example.com