About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
About the Program
The Summer New Analyst/New Associate Program is an eight to ten-week summer program (internship) for undergraduate students. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of Goldman Sachs’ divisions.
The new analyst program is open to final year undergraduate students and recent graduates from any field of study and is ideally suited to those with little or no work experience. As a new analyst, you will learn a great deal about the firm and how Goldman Sachs does business. You will be working directly with internal and external clients, side-by-side with the experts in the firm.
The new associates typically have two to five years of work experience and an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, PhD, MD or LLM. As a new associate, you will develop product-specific skills and interact closely with senior professionals and clients.
- New Analyst: Final year undergraduate students and recent graduates from any field of study; Litle or no work-experience
- New Associate: 2-5 years of work experience and an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, PhD, MD or LLM
Nature of Roles
Internship: 8-10 weeks
Bangalore (Bengaluru), Karnataka
- Applications for Goldman Sachs’ Summer Analyst Internship 2021 program are now open.
- The deadlines vary by school. Please check your school’s careers site for specific deadlines.
- Official details of the Summer Analyst Internship-https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/students/programs/india/summer-analyst-program.html
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.