About Navrachana University
Navrachana University is a private university established under the Gujarat Private University Act, 2009. The university has five schools: School of Business and Law, School of Engineering and Technology, School of Liberal Studies and Education, School of Environmental Design and Architecture and School of Science.
About the School of Business and Law
Working in close association with the industry and the academic experts, right from the curriculum development stage to student’s projects, internships and work placements, School of Business and Law at NUV offers several unique undergraduate and postgraduate level programs in the field of Law (BBA-LLB 5 year Integrated) and Management (BBA and MBA).
About the FDP
Law and legal education has always been changing to fulfill smooth functioning of the governance and the society making sure that the goals are justified to maintain its existence. The changing times has brought about to encounter the different issues and challenges in which the legal teaching-learning process has responded in an innovative way to various concerns in the legal field.
Whether it be Constitutional Amendments, Legal Research, Intellectual Property, Environmental Law & Policy, Vulnerable groups concerns or Online Learning Platforms etc. The legal education has embraced immediate changes and has always responded with innovative ideas and goals to sustainability. In the times of pandemic, innovative response was given to the teaching-learning process of legal education through virtual modes making it defeat the tangled condition of non-responsive physical education.
Aim of the Programme
This Faculty Development Programme (Online) is an effort to study the recent changes which have taken place in the field of law, society and also to the legal education. The changes have been experienced by the teaching-learning process. This platform of the event will recognize various issues and challenges which have arisen due to the changes in law and the legal system.
The faculty development programme will allow us to have an innovative thought process leading to the resolving of the issues in the legal education. As the world is on the virtual platform making life innovative so also the legal is and never will be an exception to experience the changes and to react innovatively. The event will be covered under various sub-themes giving a vivid idea and innovative response to the problems in the law and legal education.
The Faculty Development Programme is open to academicians, research scholars, lawyers, whole of legal fraternity and socio-legal institutions.
Theme of the FDP
- Contemporary challenges to the Constitutional Law education
- Research methodology and innovation
- Innovative teaching methods
- IPR, issues and innovation
- Emerging trends in environment law and policy
- Innovative responses in Criminal Law
- Child protection: issues, challenges and innovative responses
- Changing dimensions of Media Law
- MOOC and online innovative learning
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/- per participant
- Participation is on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration will be confirmed within two days of the registration and fees payment.
- There will be no refund of the registration fees.
Mode of Payment
- Account Name: Navrachana University
- Account Number: 451010100110525
- IFSC: UTIB0000451
- Bank Name: Axis Bank
- Bank address: Amit Nagar, Karelibaug Branch, Vadodara
The participants have to attend all the sessions and send the feedback forms timely after each session. E-Certificate will be provided to the participants after the completion of the DFP and will be issued electronically after 15 days of the said programme.
All participants are requested to fill the correct name, designation and institute/college name as to be printed on the e-certificate.
- Last Date for Registration: 20th September 2020
- Course Commencement Date: 21st September 2020
- Course Completion Date: 27th September 2020
Ms. Stella Joyce: +91 8320670818
Mr. Mahin Dabhoiwala: +91 8469010195