Amity Law School, Amity University, Gwalior is organizing its sixth AUMP National Virtual Moot Court Competition from September 15 to 16, 2022.
Moot Court Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh invites eligible students for advancing premier-level arguments and to hone their research as well as argumentative skills on a National level event of Moot Court Competition which shall be judged and presided over by the Hon’ble Justices (Sitting or retired) of the Court of law and renowned Advocates in the arena of Criminal Laws.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two (2) members and a maximum of three (3) members. Teams comprising two members shall only have two (2) speakers and teams comprising three members shall have two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
- All interested teams must register themselves on or before September 08, 2022 by diligently filling out the registration Google Form.
- Only one form per team is to be submitted. The registration fee for this Competition is INR 1,000/- per team.
- Mode of payment of the registration fees shall be via Bank Transfer to be made on the following details: Bank: Axis Bank Limited, Kanwal Complex, Shrimant Madhav Rao Scindia Marg, City Centre, Gwalior, M.P. (IFSC Code: UTIB0000158), Pin 474002.
- Last date of registration: September 08, 2022
- Last date to seek clarifications: September 06, 2022
- Last date Memorial Submission: September 10, 2022
- Date of the Competition: September 15-16, 2022
+91 89899 24648
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.