The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003.
About the Quiz:
The Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is celebrating World Refugee Day by organizing “The National Online Human Rights Quiz Competition on Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons: Laws and Policies” on 20th June 2021.
In a scenario where there is a tie between two or more students, the time taken by the respective candidates will be considered.
- Mode of Quiz: Online
- Total Questions: 60
- Total Marks:60
- Negative Marking: 0.3
Students pursuing their under graduation or post-graduation in Law.
- Registration is free of cost.
- Register yourself through the link given at the end of this post.
No Registration Fee
- Top 3 participants: Certificate of Excellence
- Top 10 participants: Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of Participation for all the participants
- Last Date of Registration: 19th June, 2021
- Date of Quiz Competition: 20th June, 2021
For regular updates, join us: