About the College
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad was established in 2014 under the auspice of Prof. Dr. S.B. Mujumdar, inheriting a legacy of novelty, dynamism, and excellence in the field of education as a constituting unit of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune. SLS Hyderabad, founded on the pillars of expertise, justice, and service, is committed to imparting quality legal education while conforming to acclaimed international standards, ably led under the aegis of Director Dr. Santosh Aghav.
About the event
Cyberspace is an ever-expanding arena of innovation and rapid technological development. This seminar aims to provide a platform to bring various stakeholders together to assess and discuss the current emerging technological trends in cyber law and cybersecurity, along with providing their unique insights through suggestions, predictions, and recommendations arising out of these trends.
“Emerging Technological Trends in Cyber Law and Cyberspace Regulation”
The following sub-themes are only indicative:
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in India
- Cyber Developments through Metaverse
- New methods of imposing International Taxation on e-Commerce Transactions
- The legality of Blockchain Technology in Commercial Transactions
- Intermediaries and Data Protection
- Emerging Technological challenges in Cybercrime Investigations In India
Call for Papers
Well-researched original papers and case studies are invited from academics and scholars, researchers and students of multi-disciplinary. Only one co-author is permitted. All papers shall be scrutinized through a blind review by the Editorial Board. All papers shall be subjected to the anti-plagiarism software ‘TURNITIN’. Selected papers will be published by the college.
The method of payment of the Registration Fee will be intimated to the participants whose abstracts have been selected.
- Students or Scholars: ₹1,000 for the single author; ₹1,500 for a co-author.
- Professionals or Academicians or Research Scholars and Teachers: ₹1,500 for the single author; ₹2,000 for a co-author.
- Internal Participants: ₹500 for the single author; ₹1,000 for the co-author.
- Abstract Submission: 4 March 2023
- Notification of Selection of Abstract: 6 March 2023
- Last Date for Payment of Registration Fee: 30 March 2023
- Submission of Completed Papers: 30 March 2023
- Date of National Seminar: 8 April 2023
Awards and Recognition
- Winner of the Best Paper Presentation Award – Rs. 2,500/- (SLSH) + Rs. 5,000/- (TEMPUS) + Trophy + An internship at the Tempus Law Office, Hyderabad.
- Winner of the Best Paper Award – Rs. 2,500/- (SLSH) + Rs. 5,000/- (TEMPUS) + Trophy + An internship at the Tempus Law Office, Hyderabad.
Student Convenor, Gayathri Viswan K: +91 62828 48466
Student Co-Convener, Varsha Khowala: +91 98303 78852
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-