About the University
The ICFAI University, Jharkhand is a part of ICFAI Group, well known for its quality of education and ethics. It is the first Private University that was set up in Jharkhand, as per the State Legislative Act and is recognized by UGC, as per Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956. The University offers a range of Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programs in Engineering, IT, Law and Management disciplines.
About the Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law – FOL, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Jharkhand with an objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge in integrating law with management.
About the Moot Competition
The Moot Proposition is based on Cyber Law. The problem also covers all aspects of Data Privacy and Contemporary changes that took place regarding the regulation of Data.
Students of 3-year or 5-year integrated law degree or of postgraduate law courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to participate in the Competition.
2 teams can participate from the same University/Law School/College/Department.
The official language for the Moot Court Competition shall be English only.
Participation & Registration Procedure
The teams interested in participating are required to confirm their participation by filling up the Google form. To register for the moot competition, click on the link given at the end of this post.
The last date of registration is December 10, 2021 (11:59 PM).
Each Participating Team is required to pay INR 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees) towards Registration via online account transfer.
The Registration Fee is required to be transferred to the below mentioned Bank Account:
- Account Number: 50200000250955
- Type of account: Current Account
- Name of account: THE ICFAI UNIVERSITY JHARKHAND Fee Collection A/C
- Name of bank: HDFC Bank
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000150
Structure of the Competition
The Competition shall be conducted for three days from December 18 to 20, 2021.
The timeline of the event is attached hereinabove.
The Competition shall consist of the following Oral Pleading Sessions:
- The Preliminary Rounds
- The Quarter Final Rounds
- The Semi-Final Rounds
- The Final Round
- Winning Team Award: The winning Team will receive a cash prize and each member will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- Runner-Up Team Award: The runner-up Team will receive a cash prize and each member will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- Award for the Best Speaker: The Best Speaker will receive a cash prize and a Certificate of Achievement.
- Award for the Best Memorial: The Team will receive a cash prize and each member will receive a Certificate of Achievement
- Last Date for Registration: December 10, 2021
- Last Date for Seeking Clarification: December 12, 2021
- Submission of Memorandum & Compendium: December 15, 2021
- Inaugural Ceremony, Draw of lots & Oral Rounds- Prelims: December 18, 2021
- Quarter Finals & Semi Final Rounds: December 19, 2021
- Final Round & Valedictory Ceremony: December 20, 2021
- Mr. Ashok Ranjan +917250045669 S
- Saurav Kr. Vardwaj +917970417001
Email Id: email@example.com