REVA University, Bangalore was established under the REVA University Act of 2012. The Three-Day National Moot Court Competition aims at inspiring, promoting, and inculcating in law students drafting and writing techniques, engaging in legal oration, high-focus research acumen, and also subjecting them to the judicial trends in various fields of litigation in India and abroad.
- The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students pursuing any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute in India recognized by the Bar Council, State Government, or Central Government, as the case may be.
- Each college/institution/university is allowed to send a maximum of 2 teams.
The link is shared below this post for interested candidates.
PRIZES & AWARDS
- Winner- Rs 20,000/- and Trophy
- Runner-Up– Rs. 15,000/- and Trophy
- Best Researcher: Rs. 5,000/- and Trophy
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5000/- and Trophy
A certificate of participation shall be provided to all participants. Winners and Runners up will be awarded certificates of merit.
A nominal registration fee of Rs. 3000/- shall be charged from each participating team. The registration fee
charged must be paid through NEFT/RTGS/Google-Pay/Paytm/PhonePe on or before January 12, 2023.
NAME: REVA UNIVERSITY
BANK: THE KARNATAKA BANK LTD.
A/C NO: 6662000100000901
REVA UNIVERSITY BRANCH
IFSC CODE: KARB0000666
SWIFT CODE: KARBINBBBNG
- Commencement of Registration and fee payment: 16th December 2022
- Last date for Registration and fee payment:12th January 2023
- Registration Confirmation: 14th January 2023
- Last date for Clarifications: 17th January 2023
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copies):14th February 2023 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date for receiving memorials (hard copy): 21st February 2023
- Inauguration and Draw of Lots: 9th March 2023
- Researcher’s Test: 9th March 2023
- Preliminary and Quarter Final rounds:10th March 2023
- Semi-Finals, Finals, and Valedictory: 11th March 2023
For regular updates, we can catch up at-