Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing their National Mediation Competition 2.0, scheduled to be held on 13th- 14th October 2022 – Online Mode.
The Mediation Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is organizing the National Mediation Competition 2.0, 2022 to offer law students across the country an opportunity to cultivate and enhance their mediation and negotiation skills. The objective of this event is to promote the spirit of amicable resolution of disputes and aims to foster an environment for law students to learn and develop their skills in mediation.
- Date: 13th- 14th October 2022 .
- Teams: Each participating team shall comprise 3 members in which one (1) member shall be designated as Mediator, one (1) member as Client, and one (1) as counsel.
- The official language of the Mediation Competition is English. Communication in any other international, national or regional language during the Mediation Competition shall not be permitted.
- Participants can be from any undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- There is no cap on the number of teams that may participate from an Institution.
- The online google form to register for the Competition is given here: https://forms.gle/o1XPqSCZdm67q8Rx8
- The teams must pay their registration fees on the following UPI ID: deewakar2270@axl
- Deadlines: The last date for payment of the registration fee is 11:59 PM, 5th October 2022.
- Best Mediating Pair- INR 7000/- (Seven Thousand Only).
- Best Mediator- INR 3500/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- 1st Runner up Mediating Pair- INR 4000/- (Four Thousand Only).
- 1st Runner-up Mediator- INR 2000/- (Two Thousand Only).
- 2nd Runner-up Mediating Pair- INR 2000/- (Two Thousand Only).
- 2nd Runner-up Mediator- INR 1000/- (One Thousand Only).
- Consolation Mediating Pair- INR 1000/- (One Thousand Only).
- Consolation Mediator- INR 500/- (Five Hundred Only).
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.