SPIL, Mumbai is organizing a national legal article writing competitions.
The generations of distinguished legal luminaries who have been nurtured by this unique institution, have made a seminal contribution globally, to the evolution of the legal fraternity.
Accordingly, SPIL, Mumbai is pleased to hold the National Legal Article Writing Competition calling for articles from law students across the country.
Students/Participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B. course from any recognized College or University or pursuing LL.M from any recognized University.
Changing role of International Sports Law in the 21st Century
- Best Paper: INR 8000 + Publication in the GLC SPIL International Law Journal + Internship Opportunity at Sports Law and Policy Review Reporter + Certificate of Merit
- 2nd Best Paper: INR 5000 + Internship Opportunity at Sports Law and Policy Review Reporter + Certificate of Merit
- Participants whose articles are considered in the entries will receive a Certificate of Participation
- Only a single submission may be made from each participant.
- The articles should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Each entry must be previously unpublished work of the participant. The articles published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- Articles co-authored by two participants will be accepted.
- The entries shall be the property of SPIL, Mumbai which reserves the right of publication of the same in any periodical, journal, newsletter, digital material or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate.
- The organizing committee’s decision as regards the interpretation of the rules or any other matter related to the Competition shall be final and binding.
- The name of the author should not be mentioned anywhere in the article.
- The article is to have a minimum of 3000 words and a maximum of 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Line Spacing double-spaced (2.0) and the article should be justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.0.
- The margins on all pages must be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 20th Edition.
- The submissions must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission: National Legal Article Writing Competition”
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name of the author, theme & sub-topic, title of the article, college/ institute/ university, programme enrolled & year of study, e-mail address & contact no. of the author.
- The submission must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ and ‘.pdf’ format.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.