National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is making a call for essays.
On the occasion of the auspicious Kargil Diwas, the NSS Unit of Assam is elated to host an essay writing competition in order to foster and acquaint the students with the glorious past of its brave men. Every year the 26th of July is marked as the Kargil Divas to commemorate the Indian victory over the Pakistani forces in the fatal battle of Kargil, in 1999. This day observes the heroism and the patriotism with which our soldiers fought and sacrificed their lives for their motherland.
To celebrate the bravery of our soldiers, on the occasion of the 23rd Kargil divas, the theme which the Unit has proposed this year stands at Honouring the honoured.
- To trace the developments which led to the Kargil War, 1999.
- A critical analysis of the relationship between India and Pakistan post-1999.
- Kargil Saga: From Bus to Bofors.
- The competition is open to all students across various institutions in the country.
- The word limit for the essay stands at 750-800. Students are required to any one out of the three topics and limit themselves to the word limit, failing which they would be disqualified.
- Participants are kindly requested to refrain from malpractice such as plagiarism.
- There must be an inch gap on both the borders and the line spacing of 1.5 inch. The font for the essay should be Times New Roman with font size 12.
- Last date to submit the essay- 26th July, 11:59 pm.
JULY 26, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.