National Law Institute University, Bhopal, is inviting applications for internships in HYBRID MODE i.e. ONLINE AS WELL AS OFFLINE from young and dynamic students for the position of Research Intern for its National Level Project ‘e-Nyayaganga’ for Development of Digital Content for Legal Literacy – Design, Development and Management sponsored by the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India.
NLIU, Bhopal, is designated as the National Nodal Agency for Design, Development and Management of Digital Content for Legal Literacy by the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India for Digital Legal Literacy and Legal Awareness Program.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate or postgraduate student from the field of Law/Media Studies/Design/Multimedia/Social Work from a recognized College/University established in India.
- The candidate must have good research, writing and designing skills.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Knowledge of various national and international frameworks and schemes related to digital legal literacy and Access to Justice.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Internet, MS Office/Excel and other desktop/mobile-based technologies for designing software and sound digital knowledge.
- Should have proven experience in report writing, documenting and presenting PPTs, and organising conferences/ seminars and events.
- Should have proven skills in secondary data analysis and data management on social sector programming.
- Candidates with a background in designing and developing digital content will be preferred.
- Developing digital legal literacy pedagogy focusing on rights and duties and welfare schemes.
- Legal Aid and Access to Justice Advocacy for vulnerable and marginalized sections.
- Community intervention projects.
- Digital knowledge management and content development.
Duration of the Internship
The internship duration is initially one month, which may extend on a need basis. The application will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Terms of Internship
- The internship does not entail payment of a stipend.
- The engagement as a law intern is purely temporary and shall not confer any right or claim in future for regular appointment in the NLIU, Bhopal.
- The law intern may be discharged without prior notice.
- A law intern intending to terminate their engagement may do so after completing assigned tasks and one week prior notice.
- The research intern may be attached to the Project Monitoring Unit/Project Implementing Committee.
The intern shall be issued a certificate of internship only after completing the internship term.
Students can apply by clicking HERE.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-