About the Organiser
Lex Communique – 2022 is a Three Days Annual National Law Fest of Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Mumbai. It aims to provide a platform to the students’ community to communicate, deliberate and intermingle to nurture and showcase their flair and skills.
Lex Communique 2022 will be organized from 11th – 13th February 2022 in-person at Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Thakur Ramnarayan Educational Campus, S.V. Road, Dahisar – East, Mumbai – 400 068.
Details about the Event of the Fest
A Trial Advocacy Competition creates a platform for the students where they exhibit their skills that they will need in the future. This Competition is conceived to promote & develop skills about the procedure followed by Trial Courts and testing the knowledge of the law and facts of students across the nation. This is an effort of providing such a platform to law students so they can learn the basics of trial Court which in turn open a wider gate of one’s overall learning experience.
Vidhi Chhatra Sansad (Model Parliament)
The essence of law lies in the process of law making i.e. legislation. TRCL is the pioneer of Vidhi Chhatra Sansad i.e. Law Students Parliament. Vidhi Chhatra Sansad is the platform to train the students in the process of law making, discussions on important socio- legal issues and contributing intellectually on its solution.
Team Composition for Trial Advocacy: Each team shall be composed of 4 members out of which 2 would appear as speakers and 2 would play the role of witnesses.
Team Composition for Model Parliament: Each college shall send minimum 1 and maximum 2 teams. Each team shall be composed of 2 members.
Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, S.V. Road, Dahisar – East, Mumbai – 400 068.
For Trial Advocacy
The registration process for Trial Advocacy has been divided into 2 slots:
- Early bird offer: 3500/- (Registration amount) + 4000/- (Accommodation)- Valid till 1st January 2022.
- Regular fee: 4000/- (Registration amount) + 4000/- (Accommodation)- Valid till 25th January 2022.
For Model Parliament
The registration process for Model Parliament has been divided into 2 slots:
- Early bird offer: 1500/- (Registration amount) +2000/- (Accommodation)- Valid till 1st January 2022.
- Regular fee: 2000/- (Registration amount) +2000/- (Accommodation)- Valid till 25th January 2022.
Bank details for RTGS/NEFT:
- Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law
- Account: Lex Communique
- Bank: Indian Bank.
- Branch: Kandivali (EAST)
- Account Number: 6701666981
- IFSC Code: IDIB000K161
Google Pay Contact: 8850402118
- Winning Team: Trophy, Certificate and cash prize worth 30,000/-
- Runner-up Team: Trophy, Certificate and cash prize worth 20,000/-
- Best Student Advocate Male: Trophy and certificate
- Best Student Advocate Female: Trophy and certificate
- Best Written Brief: Trophy and certificate
- Best Speaker: Trophy, Certificate and cash prize worth 10,000/-
- Second best Speaker: Trophy, Certificate and cash prize worth 7,000/-
For Trial Advocacy:
- Mr. Abhishek Singh: 8850402118
- Ms. Sakshi Baadkar: 9819109055
For Model Parliament:
Ms. Aniha Shroff: 8104735851