The theme for the National Constitutional Law PowerPoint Competition 2020 is the ‘The Basic Structure: the unamendable values of the Indian Constitution’. On the 71st Anniversary of Constitution of India, CLSOC seeks the participants to speculate and explore the scope of the Basic Structure of the Indian Constitution in the context with contemporary developments. School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is organizing a PPT competition virtually (Cisco WebEx) on a pan India scale to celebrate the 71st National Constitutional Law Day on 26th November 2020 (Thursday).
- All participants must be students of LL.B. / B.L. and may
be either from three years or five years course.
- Only singular participation is permitted per entry, i.e.
each entry will consist of only one participant.
Release of the competition: 10/11/2020
Last date to submit PPT: 20/11/2020
Intimation of results for the Final: 24/11/2020
Final round and felicitation of winners: 26th November 2020
- The maximum presentation time allotted to each participant is 10 minutes + 2 minutes for Q&A session.
- The presentations shall be compatible with Microsoft Office; therefore IOS
presentations must be converted beforehand.
- The last date for submission of PPT is 20th November 2020
The evaluation results will be declared and the entries qualifying to Round 2 shall be intimated on registered email ids.
- A certificate of participation shall be issued to all participants.
Submission of PPT through Google forms: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQCldKvFtIsCxW-z_67-Yl_8VStr-Gf2525432QWi6xEw2aw/viewform
Please refer to the official brochure for rules and details:
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/