On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Kesavananda Bharati Judgement, NUJS, in collaboration with Nani A. Palkhivala Memorial Trust and supported by Tata Group, presents Nani A Palkhivala Memorial Essay Competition.
Application of Basic Structure Doctrine to Contemporary Issues
1. Scope of Judicial Review
2. Powers of Promulgating Ordinances
Prize money under each sub-theme of the Essay Competition
- Winner: 75,000 INR
- Runners-up: 50,000 INR
- 2nd Runner up: 25,000 INR
- April 24, 2023: Launch of the Essay Competition & Opening of Registration.
- May 24, 2023: Deadline for Registration for the Essay Competition.
- July 31, 2023: Deadline for Submission for the Essay Competition.
- October 2023: Announcement of Results.
- November 2023: Conclave @WBNUJS.
NUJS shall host a Nani A. Palkhivala Memorial Conclave where select participants can present their essays before distinguished guests. The NUJS Law Review shall publish selected entries in a special edition.
To register, CLICK HERE
For more details, check https://www.sjanujs.org/nani-a-palkhivala-memorial-essay-competition.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-