It’s with great pleasure that we declare the Round 2 Delegate and International Press Registrations of VIT Pune MUN 2021 open!
7-8-9 May, 2021
Delegate and IP Registration Fee:
Committees & Agenda
1. United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
a) Countering the Insurgency in Cabo Delgado Province.
b) International Co-operation in Combating Terrorism: 20 Years after the Adoption of UNSC Resolution 1373.
2. Trilateral Commission (TC)
Evaluating the Threats and Opportunities for a New World Order.
3. Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
The Situation in Belarus.
4. United Nations Women (UNW)
Discussing Measures for Economic Empowerment of Women.
5. United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ)
Discussing Effective Measures to Prevent and Counter Smuggling of Migrants.
6. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
a) Four years of Draft National Energy Policy, 2017: An assessment.
b) India at the WTO: Reforming trade forums and resolving trade disputes.
7. International Press (IP)
The standard breakdown for each committee’s prize money is as follows:
I. Best Delegate: Rs 7000
II. High Commendation: Rs 4500
III. Special Mention: Rs 3000
I. Best Reporter: Rs 7000
For Registrations: register.vitpunemun.com
For any queries, please contact:
Saket Singh : +91 7875831302