About the College
St. Wilfred’s College of Law is one of the Leading Law College situated in Panvel St. Wilfred’s college of Law is committed to advancing knowledge and learning and is catering to become a centre for excellence in legal studies. St. Wilfred’s Education Society with a mission to bring out professionally competent lawyer of high calibre to suit the needs of the corporate and modern society.
About the Moot Competition
St. Wilfred’s College of Law organizing the 9th National Moot Court Competition on April 25-26, 2022. The purpose behind such competition is to sculpt the personality of students through Academic and Co-curricular activities which inculcate in students the skills and knowledge important to be an excellent advocate.
The Competition is open to bona fide undergraduate students of recognized colleges/institutions/universities who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e. 3year LLB or 5 year Integrated or Honour’s LLB Programme with all combinations on a regular basis.
- Each team shall comprise of a maximum of three members, where two shall be speakers and one researcher. The number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Not more than one shall be allowed to register and participate in the competition from the same College/Institution/University.
How to Register?
The team can register themselves using the link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0uhDlqDoh1wzVkzFK5FX4NzstV_T0YUybDstbJf3MI9IVVg/viewform
- Registration fees: ₹1,500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- Accommodation charges per team: ₹1,500 (Rupees Three Thousand Only)
The fees shall be paid through UPI apps like Paytm /PhonePe/Google Pay on the number mentioned below;
UPI transaction enabled number:
Google Pay No: 8422088779
(One can also pay by scanning the below QR Code)
Bank details for NEFT transfer:
- Name: Sharma Jamna
- Bank Name: Saraswat Bank
- Account No. 199200100002626
- Branch Code:199
- IFSC code: SRCB0000199
- Last date for registration: April 17, 2022.
- Submission of soft copies of the memorial: On or before April 20, 2022.
- Submission of hard copies of the memorial: On or before April 24, 2022.
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eram Siddiqui (Student Co-ordinator): 8291128369
- Pooja Dube (Student Co-ordinator): 8956491623
- Mahesh Kamble (Student Co-ordinator): 8850962803
- Professor Ms. Sharma (faculty): 9372251554
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.