About the College
Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta is one among the most eminent institutions imparting legal education in Kerala. SNLC was established in the year 2012 in the name of Swami Sree Narayana Guru, a social reformer who fought against untouchability and caste discrimination. The college has been in the forefront of imparting legal education since its inception. Its core strength lies in the dynamic and stern leadership of teaching staff and vibrant student community. The college is owned and managed by SNDP yogam, Poothotta, and recognised by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
Team Composition and Eligibility
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers and one researcher.
- Students from all law colleges/institutions/universities across the country recognised by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the Competition.
- All participants must be currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in Law, i.e., either 3 year or 5-year courses.
- Only one team per college shall be allowed to participate.
- The official language of the competition shall be English.
- Registration shall be based on first come first serve basis and shall be restricted to a maximum number of 20 teams.
- Each team shall register by filling the Google Form 1 before 25/11/2021, 11:59 pm.
- Registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
- The participants shall be intimated regarding completed registrations by the organizers via E-mail.
- Teams successfully registered shall be allotted unique team codes which shall be used to identify the teams during the course of competition.
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 2,000/- per team.
- Mode of payment: Google Pay/Demand Draft/NEFT
- Google Pay: Rejeesh CR, +919995771337
- Demand Draft: Name – Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta Payable at Ernakulam
- NEFT: Account Name: SREE NARAYANA LAW COLLEGE POOTHOTTA
- Account Number: 00000032715193367
- Branch: Kanjiramattom
- IFSCode: SBIN0011918
- Winners Rs. 20,000/-
- Runners-Up Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Advocate Rs. 5000/-
- Best Memorial Rs. 5000/-
E- Certificates will be awarded to all the Participants.