About Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed to be University), Pune, believes in the holistic development of every student, hence making academic and extra-curricular activities an equal part of the curriculum.
About the National Moot Court Competition
The event shall be held virtually with an expert panel of eminent personalities judging the rounds, aiding students in gaining experience and knowledge like never before! Previous editions have featured some of the best mooting teams the country offers, demonstrating their immense proficiency and setting a high standard of debate and research.
The moot proposition for the 6th NMCC, 2022 has been crafted with the view of providing a holistic understanding of Information Technology Laws, with an interplay of various other subjects, therefore facilitating a multi-disciplinary learning experience.
Eligibility and Team Composition
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree (3- year LLB programme or a 5-year integrated LLB programme) shall be eligible to participate in the 6th NMCC, 2022. Each team shall comprise three members (two speakers and a researcher).
Two member teams are strictly ineligible to participate in the 6th NMCC, 2022.
6th NMCC, 2022 shall be conducted virtually via Zoom, details of which shall be communicated in due course of the competition.
Institutes that wish to participate in the competition are expected to register provisionally via the link below. Please note that this is not the final registration.
Link to the provisional registration form: https://forms.gle/rHc7jw9Za1fPi9sH6
- To confirm their registration, teams have to fill the registration form and make an initial payment of INR 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) on or before the last date to register.
- A memorial qualifier round shall be conducted for the registered teams.
- The teams that qualify the memorial round, thereby advancing to the oral rounds shall be required to make a final payment of INR 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) on or before the last day to register.
All the teams registering for the 6th NMCC, 2022 are expected to make a preliminary payment of INR 500/-, all information regarding mode and account details shall be communicated via the official rulebook for the competition.
Teams qualifying the memorial qualifier round are expected to make a further payment of INR 2500/- on or before 9th March 2022. The registration fee is inclusive of any and all GST charges.
Please take note of the following timeline (tentative):
- Release of Moot Proposition: 20th January, 2022.
- Provisional Registration begins: 7th January, 2022.
- Last Date for Preliminary Registration: 31st January, 2022.
- Last Date for Final Registration: 09th March, 2022 (Only to be done by teams qualifying the memorial qualifier round).
- Submission of Memorials (soft-copy): 20th February, 2022.
- Oral Rounds: 11 – 13th March, 2022.
In case of any further doubts, kindly contact the undersigned :
For general queries: Mr. Subhrotosh Banerjee (9674267717) or Mr. Vinamra Gogia (7702761572)
For registration related queries: Ms. Khushi Kerur (8712881106)
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.