Noida International University is a private university located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. With over 11 academic schools, the university offers milestone specializations at graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral levels.
The School of Law and Legal Affairs, Noida International University Noida, provides unmatched opportunities to study law in an innovative, rigorous, and collaborative environment.
About the Competition
After successful completion of the 2nd National Moot Court Competition, the School of Law and Legal Affairs is all set to organize its 3rd National Moot Court Competition from 25th July 2022 to 27th July 2022. However, kindly note that the competition may be held in Offline Mode.
Eligibility and Team Composition
The competition is open for students pursuing 3 years or 5-year LL.B from any University approved by the Bar Council of India. All team members must be vaccinated with both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. The vaccine certificates of all team members will be verified on arrival.
Each team must comprise three (3) members. Two (2) speakers and One (1) Researcher. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
How to Register?
All interested teams must register themselves by filling out the Google Form link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKxpuKc2lUXUy6g3SQjfD2Ra_wT7cACXxVN2Q5weE1HEtpSw/viewform
- Teams must not forget to attach the proof of fee payment in the form.
- At the time of registration, teams must attach an Authority Letter/ NOC from the University head/Dean/Director. The same must be attached with the form.
- The last date for registration shall be April 15, 2022.
- The registration fee for the competition shall be Rs 3,000 per team.
- Teams must note that this amount will not be refunded under any circumstances. The payment must be made via Online Bank Transfer/NEFT/RTGS to the following account:
- Account: NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Beneficiary Name: Noida International University
- Account No.: 025305007799
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000253
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank, Sector-61, Noida
- Best Team/Winner: Rs 21,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy
- First Runner Up: Rs 11,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy
- Best Mooter: Rs 8,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy
- Best Researcher: Rs 5,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Trophy
- All Participants shall be given Certificate of Participation
- Release of Moot Problem, Brochure and Commencement of Registrations: 17th February 2022
- Last Date of Registration: April 15, 2022
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: April 08, 2022
- Release of Clarifications: April 12, 2022
- Submission of Memorial and Compendium (if any) in soft copy: April 29, 2022
- Inauguration Ceremony, Draw of Lots and Exchange of Memorials: July 25, 2022
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Rupam Banerjee Student Moot Court Convener: +91 7364006404
- Ms. Shivani Raj Singh Student Co-convener: +91 70846 10975
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.