About the Organiser
DES Shri. NavalmalFirodia Law College (DES SNFLC) has the distinct advantage of having a unique heritage of the Deccan Education Society, and we intend to fiercely guard and cherish it.
Students pursuing the 3-year LL.B. course or the 5-year integrated law course from any recognized law school/college/university within India in the academic year 2021- 22 shall be eligible to participate.
Registration and Fees
- A scanned copy of a duly filled Registration Form must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com and a hard copy of the same must be posted to the following postal address: DES’s Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Gate No. 3, Fergusson College Campus, Fergusson College Road, Pune– 411 004.
- Only one team is allowed to participate on behalf of any recognised law school/college/university. In the event that more than one team registers on behalf of one law school/college/university, the team which submits a letter from the Dean/Head or the authorised signatory thereof of the concerned institution shall be registered for the competition on behalf of that particular institution.
Registration fees of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees two thousand five hundred inclusive of GST only) is to be paid by every participating team, by NEFT drawn in favour of “D.E.S’s Navalmal Firodia Law College”, Payable at Pune and the payment shall reach by 23rd March, 2022.
- Every team shall consist either of three members (two speakers and one researcher) or four members (two speakers and two researchers)
- Only the speakers shall be allowed to address the judges in their rounds. The researchers may speak only at the discretion of the judges. In any case, it is hereby clarified that Researcher no.2 in no circumstances shall be eligible to address the bench.
- The above-mentioned registration fee does not include the cost for travelling/food services for such fourth member.
The following prizes along with their rewards form part of the competition:
- Winning Team – Cash Prize of ₹10,000/-, and E-Certificates.
- Runners-up Team – Cash Prize of ₹ 8,000/-, and E-Certificates.
- Best Advocate – Cash Prize of ₹ 4,000/-, and E-Certificates.
- Best Memorial – Cash Prize of ₹ 4,000/-, and E-Certificates.
- Mr. Atharva Golwalkar: 8484912627
- Mr. Shubhankar Malegaonkar: 9922728615
- Mr. Kayomard Irani: 9850302417
- Miss. Somya Sharma: 9823430058
- Miss. Tanaya Kulkarni: 8007360972
Faculty Coordinator: Asst. Prof. Kaveri Deo: 8668442290
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.