KL Deemed to be University was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt. of India. In 2012 as a Deemed to be University the institution was accredited by NAAC with A Grade and later in 2018, was re-accredited by NAAC with A++ grade. In 2019 UGC, MHRD declared this institution as Category I Institution
The theme of the moot proposition is centered around Criminal Law. This theme has been chosen with the utmost deliberation to ensure maximum participation from various recognized Law Universities, owing to the contemporary relevance of the involved disciplines. The event will take place via a virtual meeting platform (Webex).
- The competition shall be open to students who are pursuing an integrated 5 year LLB or 3 year LLB program in India.
- Team Composition
- Each team shall constitute a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. Under no condition shall a team consisting of more than three members be allowed to participate and maximum two teams can participate from each University/College.
- In the event a team consists of two speakers, such team shall designate both the members as speakers and no member in the team shall be allowed to be represented as a researcher.
- The registration form is to be filled in soft copy and the fees for each team shall be Rs. 1000/-, which has to be paid online in the account mentioned in the official brochure.
- All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending the soft copy of the form along with the receipt of the online payment to on or before 10th April 2021 by 11:55 PM.
- Best Team: Rs. 25,000/-
- Runners up: Rs. 15, 000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 5,000/-
- Certificates of participation shall be provided to all the teams.
- Ms. Deepasri R Prasad: 9886420917
- Dr. I. K. Pavan Kumar: 8008999595
- N. Prathyusha: 7287048858
- K. Krishna Deepthi: 9290000233
- B. Sreeya: 863962531
- Ch. Vishwanath: 8333821418