About Raja Lakhamgouda Law College
Raja Lakhamgouda Law College is an institution for legal education situated in Belgaum, Karnataka, India. It was established in 1939 by the Karnataka Law Society and is one of the oldest Indian Law Colleges. The college is named after Raja Lakhamgouda Sardesai, the head of the former princely state of Vantamuri who has served as a mentor and donor to the school.
About the XII M K Nambyar Memorial National Moot Court Competition
XII M K Nambyar Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2022 will be conducted on 11th, 12th and 13th March 2022. This competition will be conducted in physical mode (subject to the prevailing COVID restrictions then).
Law Schools, Law Colleges, Law Universities, recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the competition. The participants should currently be pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e., 3-Year or 5-Year Law Course and must have studied Constitutional Law subject in their course. Students who have not yet studied Constitutional Law as one of the subjects are not eligible.
Each team shall comprise of two Mooters and may also have a Researcher. The team members must have completed both doses of COVID vaccination.
The competition will be conducted in physical mode.
Each Participating team shall duly fill the registration form provided herewith and send it along with the registration fee of ₹2,500 + GST i.e., ₹2,950, which is not refundable.
However, if the application is not accepted, the registration fee will be refunded.
DD (Demand Draft): The registration fees may be sent through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “PRINCIPAL, R. L. LAW COLLEGE, BELAGAVI” Payable at BELAGAVI.
NEFT, IMPS, UPI: Alternatively, participants may transfer the fees digitally (NEFT, IMPS, UPI) to the following account:
- Account Name: The Principal, R. L. Law College, Belagavi.
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India, KLS Branch, Tilakwadi, Belagavi.
- Account Number: 520101210326782
- IFS Code: UBIN0920037
Online Payment: In case of online payment, kindly email the following details without failing, to email@example.com:
- Name of the sender
- Account name and account number from which the amount is paid
- Date and time of payment, and
- Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) Number.
Spot registration will not be entertained. However, the organisers reserve the discretion to entertain late applications. The first 28 teams duly registered will be considered.
Each team will be allotted a Team Code after registration.
Trophies and cash prizes shall be awarded in the following manner:
- Winner: ₹ 30,000/-
- Runners-Up: ₹ 20,000/-
- Best Memorial: ₹ 10,000/-
- Best Speaker (Male): ₹ 10,000/-
- Best Speaker (Female): ₹ 10,000/-
- Advocate Ashok N. Potdar Cash Prize for Best Speaker.
The Winner and Runners-up will be awarded Certificates of Merit and all other participants will receive Certificates of Participation.
- Release of Moot Problem and Rules: December 17, 2021
- Last Date of Registration: January 31, 2022
- Last date to submit a soft copy of Memorials: February 20, 2022
- Last date to submit hard copies of Memorials: February 28, 2022
- M. K. Nambyar Memorial National Level Moot Court Competition, 2022: March 11, 12, and 13, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.