About the Organiser
Marathwada Mitra Mandal has been established in the year 1967 under the endured Patronage of Hon’ble Late Shri.
Shankarrao Chavan, Former Home Minister of India.
About the Moot Competition
SCLC Pune has commenced a National Moot Court Competition in the name of legal stalwart Hon’ble Late Justice P. B. Sawant from the year 2013-14. This is the eighth year of this National Moot Court Competition. Association of the name of a legal stalwart Late Justice P. B. Sawant is a matter of pride and would grant a supreme stature to this competition.
Competition is restricted to undergraduate bonafide regular students of Law School/College/University. All participants must be students of Law Course either 3 or 5 years in the academic year 2021-22.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
How to Register?
Teams must register themselves latest by February 5, 2022.
Registration Form duly signed by participants and the Principal of the concerned college with seal should be uploaded through the link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3LQXqz1JiMCFSYd4l-kalQjmm85Sx9Z83wXwin1ShOW3VQg/viewform
Registration Fee: Each participant team shall pay a notional entry fee of Rs.1000.00 (One Thousand only) by way of an Online Transfer in the account.
The account details are as follows:
- Name: MMMS Shankarrao Chavan Law College
- Account Number: 50100106697534
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Mayur Colony, Pune
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000149
The registration fee details (Screenshot/Receipt etc) should be uploaded through the link given at the end of this post.
Prizes (if any)
- Winning Team: Rs. 15,000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- 1st Runner Up: Rs.12,000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- 2nd Runner Up: Rs. 8,000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Best Advocate: Rs. 5,000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Best Memorial Award: Rs.5,000/- & Certificate
- Consolation Prize: Trophy and Certificate
- Dates of competition: February 19-20, 2022
- Last date for registration: February 5, 2022
- Last date for memorial submission: February 12, 2022
- Draw of Lots: February 18, 2022
- Preliminary Round: February 19, 2022
- Final Round & Prize Distribution: February 20, 2022
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Bhagwan Gawali: 08554960931
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Revati Naik: 09881712873
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Vikas Bhatnagar: 09673158518
- Asst.Prof. Dr. Pradip Tambe: 09028505566
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.