The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government-owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
The Lucknow University Moot Court Association is the institution’s student committee entrusted with fostering, administering, and facilitating mooting activities and upholding the benchmark of excellence that Lucknow University has set for itself.
Established in 2012 with the view to promote oral advocacy skills and legal writing techniques. The association has been successfully organizing moot court competitions year after year.
Team Composition and Eligibility
- Students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B. Degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2021 – 2022 from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University shall be entitled to send maximum of 2 (two) teams to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
The official language of the competition shall be English.
The registration process will start on 24th December 2021. Institutions must complete their registration by filling the google form, latest by January 30, 2022 (23:59 Hrs IST). The registration shall be on a first come first serve basis.
For Indian Institutes
- INR 6000: With Accommodation
- INR 4000: Without Accommodation
For International Institutes: $ 135 (INR 10, 220)
In case the situation of covid worsens in Lucknow, a part of the fees will be refunded accordingly.
The payment can be made through GOOGLE PAY/PAYTM
The registration fee is to be paid to the following:
- NAME: AMRIT SINGH
- MOBILE NUMBER: 8948054412
The registration can also be paid through NEFT:
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 39871265208
- IFSC CODE: SBIN0006148
- ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: AMRIT SINGH
- BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA
For international students, the registration fees shall be paid through PAYPAL:
- USERNAME: @luma2012
- E-MAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOBILE: (+91) 9808688428
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 158601504318
- IFSC CODE: ICIC0001586
- ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: NAVEEN BHARTI
- BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will get a trophy, medal, certificate of appreciation with cash prize of Rs. 30,000
- Runners-Up Award: The 1st runners up will get a trophy, medal, certificate of appreciation with cash prize of Rs 15000
- Best Mooter: Best Student advocate will get a trophy, medal, certificate of appreciation with cash prize of Rs 5,000.
- Best Memorial: Best Memorial will get a trophy, medal, certificate of appreciation with cash prize of Rs 5,000.
Best Researcher: Best Researcher will get a trophy, medal, certificate of appreciation with cash prize of Rs 5,000.
A certificate of participation shall be given to all the participants.
All Certificates and awards will be presented to the participants only at the Valedictory
Ceremony on February 20, 2022. The certificates will not be provided to any participant who is not present at the Valedictory Ceremony and the same shall not be sent by post/courier to participants under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mail to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.