About the Organizer
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University is India’s first Private State Women’s University. The state legislature of Rajasthan has established the university by the Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur Act (Act no. 17 of 2008).
About the Competition
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University is organizing a moot court competition to expose students pursuing the law course to the Indian Court system & advocacy skills.
- Date: May 7 to 8, 2022
- Mode: Physical
- Venue: Faculty of Law and Governance, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur
- The competition is open to all Law students pursuing 5-year and 3-year LL.B. courses.
- Male candidates can also participate, but the ratio of participants should be 2:1 (2 female & 1 Male Participant)
- Each University/Institute shall be eligible to send one team. The team should not disclose the identity of their institution in the course of proceedings in the courtrooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties, including disqualification.
- Each team shall comprise of 3 members only, out of which two (2) will be Mooters and one (1) researcher.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by an exchange of memorials.
Accommodation + Fooding Lodging Facilities are available on charges subject to first cum first serve basis.
- One Day Room Charge: 1500/- inclusive Fooding + Lodging
- Two Days Room Charge: 2500/- inclusive Fooding + Lodging
The registration form with all team details must be submitted online and also sent to the university on or before April 30, 2022
A registration fee of Rs. 2000/- is to be paid online or sent by way of Demand Draft in favor of JAYOTI VIDYAPEETH WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, Jaipur, payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
The registration fee shall be non-refundable.
Bank Details as mentioned below:
- Name: JAYOTI VIDYAPEETH WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY
- Account No.: 00540330002596
- IFSC: HDFC0000054
- Branch: C-Scheme, Jaipur
- Bank: HDFC Bank
After Receipt of the Registration form along with the Demand Draft, the participating team will be allotted a Team code that they must mention on their memorial.
Teams should mention the participants’ names, and contact no. including year/Semester of study in the registration form.
Awards & Prizes
- Winner (Team): Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000/- + Trophy
- Runner Up (Team): Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Mooter: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Memorial: Cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/-
- All participants: Certificate for participation
In case of any queries, please contact:
- JV’n Dr. Shivangi Saxena: 9001999322
- JV’n Tanushi Sahni: 9026908182
- JV’n Shreyashi Dubey: 8377051921
- JV’n Jaya Sharma: 8696167916
- JV’n Preyash: 8900702999
- JV’n Sarvesh: 9628507743
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.