KSHAN is a National Level, inter-college moot court competition organized by the student bodies of the Law School under the Raisoni Group of Institutions.
It has been an integral part of our institutes for the past 16 years. They conduct a nationally known Trial and Appellate Moot Court on Criminal Law. This year’s edition of KSHAN is also Trial and Appellate
About the Moot
The 17th National Appellate Moot Court Competition – 2022 is being organized by students of G.H. Raisoni Law College, Nagpur.
The college is affiliated with the Rashtrasanta Tukdoji Maharaj University, Nagpur (RTMNU). The aim is to familiarize law students with trial as well as appellate court proceedings.
Pre-invite for KSHAN ’21
Applications for provisional registration for the 17th National Moot Court Competition, 2022 by G.H. Raisoni Law College are now open.
Interested teams may send an email on the email ID: email@example.com
The details of the provisional registration process are mentioned below:
- All teams will register via email. We accept 24 Teams on a first come first basis, which would be finalized only after completion of all procedures and formalities by the teams.
- The teams may commence provisionally registering themselves as per the procedure. The email ID to be used for contacting is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode and Venue
The event shall be conducted on a Virtual Platform, the details of which shall be conveyed soon.
The Proposition for the same will be released soon and it will be on the ‘Criminal Law’.
The competition shall be open for all bonafide students who are pursuing a 5-year integrated law program or 3-year L.L.B program from an institute/ university in India. Such institutions must be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The teams/institutions can register provisionally by sending official mail to the email id
- The registration will be deemed to be confirmed only after the filling of the registration form & payment of registration fees.
- Further details will be posted on the website and shall be notified from time to time.
- The number of the Participating teams shall be limited to 24.
- The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration after the confirmation of payment made while making the final registration.
- The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the Participants if need arise.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
|February 22, 2022||Releasing of moot problem.|
|February 28, 2022||Last date of Provisional Registration|
|March 8, 2022||Last Date of Final Registration|
|March 15, 2022||Last date of Memorial Submission|
|March 19, 2022||Extension in Memorial Submission subject to penalties.|
|March 20, 2022||No memorials will be entertained after this date and will lead to automatic disqualification of the defaulting team.|
Mr. Rohan Kothari
President, MCA: +91 7387737627
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.