About the Organiser
The Faculty of Law was established in 1924. With the demand for an increase of seats in LL.B., Law Centre I was established in the year 1970 and commenced its classes for the LL.B. in the evening in the D.A.V. School building at Paharganj.
About the Competition
The LC-1 All Delhi (NCR) Moot Court Competition is a signature moot court competition organized by Law Centre 1 every year. It is organized only for colleges and universities of Delhi and NCR. This is going to be the 16th Edition of the moot court competition.
Over the years, it has witnessed participation from prestigious colleges and universities of Delhi and NCR. It has had judges from the Supreme Court, various High Courts, eminent lawyers and jurists.
The moot problems over the years have delved into various areas of law, putting interesting legal dilemmas and quintessential factual matrix before the participants.
This moot court aims to stimulate the faculties of critical reasoning and fine advocacy skills in the participants, which is evident from the fact that over the years, the moot has seen some very novel and erudite arguments being made by the participating teams. This year.
The competition may see conduction in a single day or span over two days, the final decision with respect to this shall be communicated to the teams well in advance.
All Law Colleges and the institutions imparting legal education (Both 5-year and 3-year LL.B. courses) recognized by the Bar Council of India situated in Delhi NCR are eligible to participate in the competition.
How to Register?
- Institutions in Delhi and NCR may confirm their participation by 12th February 2022, 11:59 PM by Provisionally Registering themselves at this link. The same link shall be used by the teams for Final Registration by 20th February, 2022, 11:59 PM.
- The teams must submit the soft copy of their memorials for evaluation by 8th March 2022, 11:59 PM. Submissions shall be made in .pdf format.
- Submissions of memorials from both the sides, shall be made through email, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Memorial Submission–“. Memorial files shall be named as.
There shall be no registration amount.
Cash prizes will be awarded to Winners, Runner up, Best Memorial, Best Speaker, and Best Researcher. All participants shall be awarded participation certificates.
- 02/02/2022-Release of Moot Problem
- 12/02/2022, till 11:59 PM:Laste date for Provisional Registration
- 20/02/2022, till 11:59 PM-Last date for Final Registration
- 25/02/2022, till 11:59 PM-Last date to seek Clarifications
- 28/02/2022-Release of Clarifications
- 08/03/2022, 11:59 PM-Submission of Memorials
- 12th/13th-Inaugural Ceremony, Oral Rounds & Valedictory Ceremony
- Bhadresh Harikant (Executive Council Member): 8826001789
- Yushika Dalmia (Executive Council Member): 7206437595
- Shagun Agarwal (Executive Council Member): 7906235315
- Anu Priya (Executive Council Member): 9534721400
- Anukriti Bansal (Executive Council Member): 9582516571
- Gauri Bhatnagar (Executive Council Member): 8979288265
- Sakshi Gaur (Executive Council Member): 9821590917
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.